Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hawaii 2008

I finally got around to posting these pictures we had so much fun and did lots of thing's I loved snorkeling and the beach the most. It was very relaxing and we enjoyed every minute of it. We took so many pictures that I didn't know which ones to post so I put them all on a slide show for all to enjoy. I must say the helicopter tour was very scary to me and thought that at any minuet I would throw up, but I didn't and am glad we had the opportunity to do that because it really was beautiful from up in the sky. We also had a dinner cruise that was very funny because we were packed elbow to elbow on a mini 3 level cruise ship with a lot of people we just laughed about it the whole time and to top it off the dinner was awful. We were able to go the the Dole Pineapple Plantation and see how the pineapples are grown which I never knew that they grew on the ground I thought they grew in a tree we rode the Pineapple Express around the pineapple fields and had a good time. Shane said that the pineapples were so good and could not get enough of them. We also went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, it was neat to see all the different tribes and there cultures and to see all the dancing. We went to Sunset Beach it was very pretty there because we went right at sunset and it was beautiful. Needless to say we had a awesome time and almost wish it had never ended.

1 comment:

Carl and Starla said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Some day I will go to Hawaii! Maybe when I am 50 years old, but I will go! The pics are beautiful!