Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Time Fun-2008

Cassidy soaking up the sun
Tatum taking in the ray's
Bowdy in his swimming shorts & boots
Chelcey being a bull on the trampoline
Since it was the last day of school the girls and Bowdy decided to play in the sprinklers and have a water balloon fight in the back yard. It was a warm sunny day which is rare here in Ramah. They had a lot of fun running through the sprinklers, throwing water balloons and jumping on the trampoline. After they were all done they laid out in the sun to dry off and the dogs could not resist but to lay with them. Tatum being the glam girl had her sunglasses on and Bowdy being the cowboy had his boots on. All to cute. Makes me wish I was a kid again.




1 comment:

Carl and Starla said...

I love the summer time and these pics made me think of when I was little and would lay out in the sun to dry off!