Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Alright so I'm a little behind on my blog but oh well! My motto is I'll get to it when I get to it! Anyways this year for Halloween the kids all had fun dressing up Shane was not here he was in Vegas for the PBR which seems like every year he is gone during this time. I think he's turning into his dad when it comes to this time of year! The day started off with the girls getting dressed in there costumes to go to school in. Tatum and Cassidy had a costume parade at there school with party's afterwards. That night we went to the church for Trunk or Treating in which the kids got way to much candy but still wanted to go Trick or Treating at some houses. The Halloween Carnival was also going on at the Elementary School but I some how convinced my kids not to go by saying they could go home watch a movie and eat candy and it worked! I know I'm a Halloween Scrooge when Shane's not here. For Halloween Chelcey was Little Dead Riding Hood she always has to be something gruesome! Tatum was a Beautiful Which of course not an ugly one. Cassidy was Hannah Montana wow shocker the girl is in love with her. And Bowdy was a NASCAR driver the boy loves NASCAR which is funny because neither me or Shane watch it, it must be bred into him my family are all big fans! They all had fun and ate way to much candy!

No comments: