Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cassidy's Baptism

Cassidy Charmayne Evans was Baptised and Confirmed a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on January 10, 2009. It was a big day for her and her family and we are all so proud of her.
Presiding: Bishop Tietjen
Opening Song: I Know My Father Lives
Opening Prayer: Chelcey Evans
Talk On Baptism: Grandpa, Richard Evans
Baptism Of Cassidy By Her Dad: Shane Evans
Talk On Holy Ghost: Grandma, Carlene Evans
Confirming Done By: Uncle Tom Evans
Closing Song: I Feel My Saviors Love
Closing Prayer: Tatum Evans

Cassidy, Mom, and Chelcey (The little girl is Chancey)
Dad and Cassidy

Cassidy her friend Hidie and Tatum in the back

After the Baptism we went over to Great-Grandpa's and GeeGee's house they were not able to make it so we made sure we went straight over there so they could see Cassidy.

Bowdy, Dad and Great-Grandpa

Cassidy and Great-Grandpa

Bowdy, Chelcey, Gee-Gee, Cassidy and Tatum

Great-Grandpa, Bowdy, Cassidy, Tatum amd Chelcey



























4 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

That's crazy that she is already baptized! I didn't even now that was happening last weekend. Did someone tell Carl? Sometimes he drops the ball on passing a long the info. to me. Anyway, I am very proud of Cassidy!

Hyatts said...

Congratulations Cassidy on you Baptism!

The Hyatts

Stacey said...

Wow Selina! I can't believe she's 8 and baptized. That's awesome. Congrats on such an important step Cassidy!

Gibbons said...

How crazy! Good times. Kennedy is still talking about the Hanna montana birthday party and I keep reminding her of the important thing Cassidy's baptism!.