Friday, August 15, 2008

Bowdy's First few day's of Preschool

I had planned on not sending Bowdy to Preschool this year because he is still very young and barely turned 3 in June so on Monday morning the girls were all getting ready for school and Bowdy woke up and started taking off his jammies and putting on his clothes he said he was going to school I tried to tell him that he was not going this year but he insisted that he was going grabbed his back pack and headed out the door. When I got Tatum and Cassidy to school I went to the front desk and asked for the papers to fill out so he could go to school. I filled them out and sent him to school the next day. he was very excited to go until he found out that I would not be staying with him then he did not want to stay anymore but I had him stay just to see if he would like it, and he didn't. So now Bowdy is back at home with me saying that he does not like school and does not want to go back! I have to say that my couple of day's of free time was quiet nice didn't really know what to do. Now I cant wait till he really starts school! The pictures I have of him going to preschool are stuck on my camera and will not download to the computer so I will update with pictures as soon as I get them off.

2 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

That is so funny that he so badly wanted to go to school until he figured out what it really was all about. He still has next year, so what's the rush, right?! He cracks me up.

Gibbons said...

So funny, they can never make up there minds. hee hee. We will have to get Kennedy and Bowdy together so they can develope there social skills! Well talk to you later.
ps love the new page!
Jen