Friday, August 15, 2008

Chelcey's First Day of Jr. High School

So something strange is going on. I have an 11 year old in the High School now! It's really the Ramah Middle and High School all in one. But I still have a daughter in a High School with a lot of High School teenagers running around. Chelcey is really liking the new school she fills so big and yet I fill she's so small. I did take some pictures of her going to school but for some strange reason they will not download from the camera to the computer so if I ever get them to I will post them. I told her that I would not take pictures of her if people were around but when we got there no one was around so I got to take some. I fill this is a big step in her life one that I'm not ready for. One that leads to some new adventures and choices in life. She has grown way to fast for me and it almost breaks my heart. I have not let her see how sad it makes me because what high schooler wants to see there mom cry? I know she has good faith and will make the right choices in her life, but for now I still want to make them for her and that's very hard to do.

1 comment:

Carl and Starla said...

I am sure Chelcey is doing great. She is such a cute, fun girl.