Friday, August 15, 2008

Shane's Birthday!

They love there daddy!
That's alot of candles!
I know I'm way late at posting this but I have had a busy couple of week's. Shane's birthday was August 6th, he turned 34! We didn't have a big party just us and the kid's. The girl's and Bowdy made him a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate sprinkles. I guess he likes chocolate. For his birthday dinner he wanted prime rib, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls and salad, but since Tom and Lance took him out to a birthday lunch at Denny's he was to full to eat when he got home so he ate it the next night. The kid's could not wait for him to get home because he had been working late for the past couple of days and getting home late so they knew he would be home early. They made me call him at six o'clock to make sure he was on his way home. When they saw him coming up the rode they all were hiding so they could jump out and say "Surprise! Happy Birthday Dad!" Bowdy said "Surprise! It's my Birthday Dad!" even though it was not a surprise party he still played along. After we had cake and ice cream the kids gave Shane a back rub. Then he relaxed on the couch.

1 comment:

Carl and Starla said...

Happy b-day Shane! I wish we could have been there to eat some of that yummy cake!