Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our new Toy!

So since we built the house Shane has been saying for the longest time that he wanted to get a Hot Tub. Well about 2 weeks ago all his planning finally paid off:The Kids and Shane in the Hot Tub
We are loving the Hot Tub! I never thought that having one would be so much fun and relaxing all at the same time! I think the kids are enjoying it the most, that's all they want to do now. It's turning out to be quite the deal breaker, whenever I tell the girls to get there chores done they are right on top of it because they know when there dad gets home if there not done they will get no Hot Tub time. Will see how long it that last! Bowdy is loving it too it's just the right size for him, like a swimming pool.Bowdy in the Hot Tub

(I took the pictures at night so that's why they are dark)

We also finally finished our back yard it has been our three year project and now it is all done just in time for winter. We will be so happy next summer to be able to go outside and enjoy it and not have to do anything, well I'm sure we will think of something else to do back there it just wont be of the building type more like yard work which I enjoy the most. Now to get the front yard looking as nice as the back. It's a never ending process!

1 comment:

Carl and Starla said...

OOOOO....I can't wait to come visit again!