Friday, October 3, 2008

Tatum's Letter to the "Tooth Fairy"

I know I have posted blogs about Chelcey, Cassidy, & Bowdy. But I have not posted much about Tatum. She is the quiet one, the one who sits back and you can almost forget about her if your not careful. She is very happy to just spend time by herself in her room listening to music and loves to read. She does very well on her school work and I usually never have to help her with homework. She is a 9 year old Princess going on a 18 year old Prom Queen! She loves dress up, makeup, fixing her hair and always has to be fashionable no matter where she's going, and can you say Drama Queen!! She loves to cook and has asked that for Christmas if she can have kitchen stuff, she wants to be a chef when she grows up and loves going to her grandmas to bake goodies.
This past Wednesday she lost a tooth and said she was going to write the "Tooth Fairy" a letter. and what she wrote cracked me and Shane up it went like this:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
Can you please, please give me $150.00. It would be my first time having $150.00. I would not ask for any more money. My big sister Chelcey got $150.00 so why can't I get $150.00? It would make me so happy so can you give me $150.00 please, please, pretty please, pretty please! My mom and dad wont give me any money so can you give me $150.00 please, please, it would make me so happy pretty please.
Your Friend,
Tatum Cheyenne Evans
I thought that was so funny! And about Chelcey getting $150.00 I can't believe she remembered that, well I can because Tatum remembers everything, but she was like 3 years old when that happened! It was a joke that Shane played on Chelcey. Because Chelcey asked if the "Tooth Fairy" would give her a $150.00 and Shane said maybe if you promise to buy some hay with it for the horses, and she promised. Well after the "Tooth Fairy" came and left Chelcey a dollar Shane put $150.00 under her pillow and the next morning Chelcey said "here dad the Tooth Fairy left me one dollar for my tooth and $150.00 to buy hay for the horses" He told Chelcey that it was a joke and she though it was funny. Well we must have never told Tatum about that because she really thought that Chelcey got that much money from the "Tooth Fairy" so she was going to get $150.00 from the "Tooth Fairy" too. Sorry Tatum the "Tooth Fairy's" not that rich!

Tatum on her 9th Birthday

2 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

That is hilarious! Why can't the tooth fairy give her $150, doesn't she have a money tree growing in the back yard? Ha! So funny, I love the way kids think!

Christina said...

Cute!